Petoskey, MI 49770
- MSP Product Sync – Quickly sync products with vendor CSV files. Map to product attributes like: stock, availablity, MPN, GTIN, dimensions and weights.
- Woocommerce Product Questions – A simple form added to product pages which allow users to search, ask and answer questions.
- MSP Storefront – An optimized storefront child theme. Google PageSpeed Score: 80/96
- MSP Abandoned Cart – Listens for email input, sets a cron to check if order placed. If not, waits a day to email a user about her cart. Simple & lightweight.
Experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, Jquery, and Ruby On Rails framework.
Michigan Safety Products of Flint, inc., Harbor Springs, MI – Web Developer / Online Store Manager
January 2017 – PRESENT
- Develop, design and maintain multiple websites.
- Write high-level self documenting code
- Explore new technologies to improve workflow and user experience
- Add new products across multiple websites
- Engage in copywriting, marketing and graphic design
- Assist in non-computer related tasks like shipping and data entry
Terrace Inn, Petoskey, MI – Sous Chef
June 2010 – January 2017
- Worked 70-80 hours per week when needed.
- Supported all kitchen operations when chef was absent or needed.
- Recruited and guided new employees to ensure strong performance.
- Prepared, cooked and plated entrees daily.
- A lot of cleaning and organizing the kitchen.
- Dishes, lots of dishes…
Daifuku/Jarvis Webb, Harbor Springs, MI – Office Custodian
November 2015 – April 2016
- Thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned bathroom fixtures and partitions.
- Dismantled, cleaned and replaced light fixtures.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Washed and taped office walls for painting
UNIPRO, Vanderbilt, MI – Parts inspector
October 2014 – May 2015
- Recorded inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades and quantities inspected and graded.
- Inspected and packaged products meticulously according to manufacturing specifications.
- Discarded and rejected products, materials and equipment that did not meet specifications.
Petoskey Plastics, Petoskey, MI – Packer/Inspector
October 2012 – May 2013
- Repainted and precisely touched-up components and assemblies.
- Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
- Safe use a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment to carry out job duties.
- Built containers and packed parts in accordance with detailed packing specifications.
- Planned and paced work efficiently in order to meet daily, weekly, or monthly project or production goals.
North Central Michigan College, Petoskey, MI – Computer Information Systems (C, AAS)
Fall 2013 – PRESENT